Bright and Beautiful

I realised this morning while looking at another demonstrators projects, that I didn't blog my Bright and Beautiful projects last month during the promotion where you could buy the stampset and star framelits together as a bundle - how remiss of me!  So without further ado, here they are now!
 
The first is a 3D ornament, made by layering several stars of different sizes and cut from a selection of Champagne Glimmer cardstock, Cherry Cobbler and gold foil (with white embossing),  Some of the pieces are scored and creased to give dimension.   I used gold sequin ribbon to make the hanger, doesn't it look great!
 
 
 
The next is my own creation, with Crushed Curry cardstock, DSP and ribbon, and some dazzling diamonds for a lovely glittery finish.
 
 
Last but not least is a CASE from the Holiday Catalogue, and adapted slightly to use a ribbon and DSP that I had on hand, so mine is Baked Brown Sugar instead of Basic Black.  I'm in love with this card, and my Stamp Club ladies enjoyed making it last month too.
 
 
This month I will be showing them the Blendabilities markers with the Christmas Bauble stamp, so stay tuned for that project in the next few days (to be followed on Saturday with another ESAD blog hop - exciting!)

Have a great day!

Comments