More Holiday Catalogue sneak peeks

I am loving these Blendabilities alcohol markers!  This card is a Cherry Cobbler cardbase and Crushed Curry cardfront, with a gold foil layer in between.  The Merry Christmas greeting comes from Greetings of the Season which is on the carryover list, so can still be ordered from last years Holiday Catalogue.  Brand new out of this years Holiday Catalogue is the Christmas Bauble, which is a single stamp and it looks spectacular embossed in gold.  It is coloured with Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities markers. 
 
 
There is a smattering of Crushed Curry ink splotches in the background from Gorgeous Grunge.  I think it provides interest in the the background, without being distracting.

 
Next up is the Holiday Homes stampset again, as seen in the pop-up card in my previous post.  This time I have used Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight to colour the houses and create a neighbourhood effect for my girlfriend who has just purchased a new house.
 
 
I haven't used the Thinlets flip card in a while, so it was nice to bring it out again with some new toys.  I made it extra long with a flap on the inside to write my message. 
 
 
The Holiday Catalogue is only 2 weeks away, so not long to wait now!

Comments