Angry Birds using the Hamburger Box die

I found this idea on Pinterest by Tracy May, and have copied her creations to show my Launch Party attendees later on this week.  They're a little fiddly to make, but worth the effort - I just love them, don't you??



My family have also requested that I make the black one, the blue one, the white one......  I guess I'd better get to work!

Colours are Wild Wasabi/Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight/Pumpkin Pie and Real Red/Daffodil Delight, with Whisper White and Basic Black eyes on them all.  I used a bunch of different punches, notably the Pansy and Petite Petals punches for the tailfeathers, the rest are pretty interchangeable to use whatever size circles and squares you have - mine are the 1" circle and the largest of the owl eyes, and the beaks are the smallest Squares Collection Framelit.

Check out the Hamburger Box die in my online store, you will need the extended Cutting Plates and an extended Crease Pad, and I have to use a shim as well with my Big Shot.

Comments