Sneak Peek is here!

After weeks of anticipation, since our friends in the US got their Sneak Peek look into the upcoming 2014-15 Catalogue, we finally have touchdown in South Pacific!!

Here is my first play with new products - pretty much everything except the adhesive and Smokey Slate cardstock is new!  Even the rhinestones have been coloured with new Blendabilities alcohol markers.  This was so much fun!


 
Don't you love that Hamburger Box?  It took only minutes to put together with my new Bigz XL die and my Big Shot.  I made it with Blue Lagoon cardstock - one of our new In-Colours, its divine!  The DSP also has Blue Lagoon in it, and another new colour, Hello Honey.  I used my Fringe Scissors to cut up some of the DSP as well to make the confetti, all ready for some treats to be placed on top.
 
I used my new Point and Click photopolymer stampset to make the outlines for the speech bubbles (placement was so easy with the new clear stamps!), and cut them out with the Word Bubble Framelits; and the greetings are from Something to Say, another new stampset which has a whole lot of different mix and match sentiments.  The heart stamp is from that same set, and is punched out with a heart punch new Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.
 
Finally I tied some luscious Blue Lagoon stitched satin ribbon on top, and coloured two rhinestones with the medium shade of my Coastal Cabana Blendabilities pen.

Then I had a go at some colouring with the Blendabilities.  I only ordered the Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive sets to start with, but that was enough to whet my appetite and I can see that I am going to need to add several more colours to this collection!!!  I watched a couple of videos on blending techniques, and a little bit of practice will soon make perfect!  The black ink is the Tuxedo Black Memento ink that you need to use with alcohol markers, and the greeting is from Work of Art.

 
I'm so excited to share these new items with you, and will be back soon with more Sneak Peeks to share.

Comments