Creations from the Occasions Catalogue

How are you enjoying the new Occasions Catalogue?  What is your favourite, what have you ordered already, and what is going to be on your next order?  I ordered an embarrassing amount during the demonstrator pre-order period, thanks to having some Christmas money to spend and selling a few of my retired products.  So here are a few of my latest creations to share with you!

This one uses a few of my favourites from the Annual Catalogue, as well as the new gold washi tape and bakers twine from the Occasions.  I saw the idea of making the togs out of the Dress-Up Framelits on Pinterest and really wanted to give it a try.  I've also dipped one of the vintage buttons in Versamark and embossed it with gold, I love how it turned out.  The colours are Coastal Cabana for the cardstock and Pool Party for the Gorgeous Grunge stamping.


Continuing with the gold theme, here is another one using the gold foil paper, gold accented vellum and gold bakers twine.  The On Film Framelits cut the polaroid for me, and the cute wee camera too.  The camera was inked up with Bermuda Bay ink before I ran it through the Big Shot on Whisper White cardstock, clever huh!  The background is Crumb Cake Core-dinations embossed with the Mosaic Embossing Folder, I think it gives a nice soft touch to go with the gold accessories. 


I'm in love with the colour palette on this next one - Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White.  The DSP is Venetian Romance, and I actually cut the polaroid cutout with the Square Framelits because I wanted to stamp on the frame, and the On Film framelit has embossing on it.  It is backed with vellum and has a strip from the Filmstrip stamp behind it.  The embossing folder is the retired Vine St from last years Sale-a-bration, and the butterflies are from the AC.  So whoops - NOTHING from the Occassions on this card, but I love it anyway.

 

This one is just about ALL from the Occasions mini, phew!!  The colours are Pacific Point, Soft Sky and Whisper White, and were inspired by a friends photo of her white roses that she dyed blue.  They were of course made with the Spiral Flower Original Die, which is so fun to use, and play around with to achieve the different looks - scrunching, sponging, spritzing, looser and tighter!  The embossing folder is the new Arrows EF, can you tell I am loving the Core-dinations Cardstock?   And the stamp is from Perfect Pennants.


This one is all Sale-a-bration - Crisp Cantaloupe Core'dinations embossed with the Decorative Dots EF, the sentiment is from See Ya Later and the banner is made with the Banner Blast stampset and punch combo.  Some gold glimmer paper (and Baked Brown Sugar ink) and a Bermuda Bag button to finish it off, tied of course with some linen twine.


I don't do masculine very often, so this new Hardwood background stamp is just the ticket, paired with a greeting from the Starburst stampset and matching Framelits and some candy-dots.  Colours are Night Of Navy, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Whisper White.  Love the little owl from the Owl Builder Punch.


And there is that gorgeous owl again, this time in Pool Party and Tangerine Tango, which co-ordinate with the Retro Fresh DSP, and some more of that divine Baked Brown Sugar Core-dinations.  The Arrows EF gets another workout, as does the Starburst Framelit and the new Speech Bubble Framelits.  The cool thing about this card is the closure made with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, for which there are a few tutorial floating about, I forgot to note down where I first saw the idea, but I know Tanya Bell has also done a tutorial on it.



I hope you've enjoyed these projects, happy stamping!

Comments