Un-Convention 2013

Stampin' Up! South Pacific had their annual Convention over the last few days, with Demonstrators from Australia and New Zealand getting together in Brisbane for 4 days.  Sadly I was not able to go, so instead I took part in an "Un-Convention" where a bunch of us got together on Facebook and ran our own Swaps and Challenges and had loads of fun doing Scavenger Hunts (through the catalogue) and speculating on the news coming out of Convention.

So tonight I just wanted to share with you some of the projects I've made during "Un-Convention".

Here are my two Scrapbooking entries.  The first was to create an 8x8" scrap layout, and then mount it onto a 12x12" page and embellish it:




The second was a "blind" challenge, following a range of instructions without pictures, to end up with a finished page.



One of the 3D Challenges was to create something to use as home decor - this is a banner I made for my Craft Area, CASE'd from Shelli Gardner herself.


 

The 4th flag is one I added myself, incorporating one of the Technique Challenges, faux embossing:



These two cards were Sketch challenges, following somebody elses "recipe":




 

And finally a card challenge containing NO ink/stamping:



I really love all my projects, and was so happy to spend so much of the weekend crafting!  Un-Convention was fun, but I'm really hoping to make it along to the real thing next year!

Before I go, don't forget there are only a couple of days left to grab your Epic Day This and That bundle at 15% off - offer ends May 31st.  Did you spot where I have used some of the different items in my Challenges?

Comments