New Year, New Offering!

Happy New Year crafters!  Hope you have all had an enjoyable break.

This year I am very excited to be taking card-making in a new direction, and would love to pass on some of my wisdom to fellow crafters and start teaching how to make your own wonderful handmade cards.  This will involve getting together in the home (yours, or mine) and me making all my stock and supplies available for you to use, and I will have a couple of projects that you can copy and learn how to recreate for yourself; or let me know if there is something particular or a special occasion that you would like to make a unique creation for.  There will also be materials available for sale if you would like to start setting up your own stash of supplies.  Please let me know (email tinykiwi@vodafone.co.nz) if you would like more information about this service. 

Alongside this, I will of course continue to take custom-orders, and will have my range of stock cards available for purchase still.

Look forward to a new and exciting year with you!

Comments