11.3.14

This month I had the privilege of being asked to set the challenge for my greater Stampin' Up! teams monthly technique challenge.  I chose the double-flip card using the Circle or Label Card thinlet set.  Here is my submission:
 
 
I used Venetian Romance DSP and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock, and my stamping is in Baked Brown Sugar ink.  I used gold foil, gold vellum and gold glimmer paper in this card, and the clay flowers were also embossed in gold, and look, a few gold sequins too!  This card was a lot of fun!  I followed this tutorial to create the double-flip.  My next task is to use my Envelope Punch Board to create a custom envelope for it, that is thick enough to enclose the divine spiral flowers.
 
My next share is a CASE from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website, using the new stampset, Life In The Forest and the greeting from the also new "Hip Hip Hooray" card kit.  Love these little critters - my Miss 6 insisted I buy this stampset, and I'm so glad she did. 
  
 
I'm also looking at ideas for an Easter class; the bunny comes from the same stampset, Life In The Forest, isn't he cute!  The grass was cut with the fringe scissors from the Occasions Catalogue - I didn't think I needed these, but was glad to be proven wrong!
 
 
And last but not least, look at what I made with the Burlap and Blooms Wreath Kit!!   I added the spiral flowers, the stems and the bow, and I really love how this turned out!  We're making this for April Stamp Club.
 
 
Now, I mentioned my daughters 5th birthday a few times in earlier posts, so I thought you might like to see a couple of snaps from her super-fun day - stay tuned for some MDS layouts of her big day!


 

Comments