ESAD Occasions Catalogue Blog Hop



I'm so happy to be part of another ESAD Blog Hop, this time showcasing the Occasions Catalogue, available now through til June 30th.

You may be starting here, or you may have arrived from Yvonne Walker.  Either way, I hope you enjoy our Blog Hop today.

The stampset I am showcasing is "Happy Congratulations", and from the moment I first saw this in the Occasions Catalogue, I was immediately intrigued by the fabulous colour combinations you could put together with the hanging balls.


First is Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana and Soft Sky.  I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position each ball inside its 'outline'.


Next up is the happy combination of Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana.  These are set on a Sahara Sand backdrop (stamped with Off The Grid, from the Annual Catalogue) and the greeting is stamped with Early Espresso ink.  I was happy to discover (thanks to Justin Krieger for the tip!) that the 3/4" Circle Punch is an almost perfect fit.  I love the 3D effect of the balls done this way and popped up on a dimensional.

 

After trying several different colour combinations and loving them all, I then wanted to indulge my current infatuation with gold and I have to say, this is my absolute favourite!!!! 

 

This card also uses some more new products from the Occasions Catalogue, the gold sequin trim ribbon, Watercolour Wonder Washi Tape and the heart in the centre ball is cut from a scrap of the Fancy Foil Gold Vellum. 



The gold foil cardstock is a returning favourite from the 2013 Holiday Catalogue, I love the shine and sophistication it brings to this card, along with the gold embossing onto vellum.  The greetings are stamped in Gold Encore ink, another returning favourite.


Next on the hop is Delys Cram - enjoy her creations!



What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.  

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to leave me a comment with your email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.

Comments

  1. the 3d card really pops-i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is so sweet! I love the "fuzzy" shaded border you've popped around your photos. Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great stamp set and I just love what you have created. I may have to CASE some of your ideas. Thanks Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the completely different looks in your cards, I will have to get this set, thanks for such great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this set Emily. Haven't got it yet but it is on my list. I love all that you have done with it. I am glad to know that you don't have to cut all those little balls by hand!!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Fabulous cards Emily one more set to go on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your creations! I especially love the Blushing Bride card! I really love the colours and the stamping on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Emily Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of this set Emily. Love how your second card is just "different" and original - I don't think I've ever seen that Off the Grid stamp used. And your Gold card certainly has WOW! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards using this set Emily! Love your second card especially!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have been disappointed if there hadn't been gold in there somewhere. Loving them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS cards Emily I just love them, may have to add this set to my wish list, thank you for being part of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love your cards Emily especially the one using the Gold Foil cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a versatile set - I think the last card is my favourite. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning as always Emily, love your work! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you have done with this set. Thanks for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment