Arrrgh matey!

I know what you're thinking..... ANOTHER Card-in-a-box!!!  I made this one alongside the sparkly one for my daughter last week, but I couldn't share it until it had been received by its recipient.  This one was made for my Godson who turned 4 a few days ago.  The idea is CASE'd from Loretta Toms, an Australian demonstrator who shared her pirate card on our private ESAD Facebook group, but I can't find a blog or public link to share her creation with you.  The owl, plank and opening treasure-chest filled with gold doubloons were her inspiration, and I copied the parrot from Pinterest.


 
The pirate is of course made with the Owl Punch and the parrot with the Bird Punch.  I made the eyepatch with an offcut from the Envelope Punch Board, and the top of the Treasure Chest is made with the Scallop Tag Topper punch and one of the Chalk Talk Framelits.  The DSP is Soho Subway (Loretta originally used the Halloween DSP from last years Holiday Catalogue).  I love the World Map stamp as the background for my Treasure Maps too, inspired, if I do say so myself!!!!
 
Enjoy!

Comments