World Card-Making Day 2013

Happy World Card-Making Day!  I thought I would share with you the card (and ornament) that I sent in to Stampin' Up! for their WCMD13 contest - they have some great prizes up for grabs globally, but I think the idea of getting out there and sharing your creations is the real prize!


I've teamed silver glimmer and sparkle with Soft Sky and Old Olive, it turned out great!  I really love that Core'dinations cardstock, especially with the textured embossing, here I've paired the Northern Flurries EF with the Festive Flurry stampset and Framelits - the 2nd-biggest snowflake in the bundle is the perfect size to overlay on the largest embossed snowflake.

Enjoy, and please feel free to link in the comments to a card that you've made to celebrate World Card-Making Day 2013!

Comments