Camera Happy

Hey, how is everybody going out there?  I am so enjoying this endless summer of ours!  I am a bit "camera-happy" and usually have my camera not far from my side.  My dad, daughter and I all had birthdays last weekend, so we had a really lovely party in the park with our friends and family and I already have the scrap layouts planned out to add some photos of our wonderful day, all that's missing is the photos themselves!  I keep hoping for a sale with cheap prints to come up, cos I have all our Christmas / Holiday photos to print as well, and also from our recent 10th Wedding Anniversary celebrations.  So  I have literally hundreds of photos waiting to be printed, and I always print multiples so that I can scrap some, put some in the album, frame some, and give some to the grandparents.  I think I have a bit of a 'problem' with photos!!!

Luckily my two hobbies, taking photos and stampin', go hand-in-hand, is all I can say!

Here are my three crazy girls with some of their friends at the party.


Easter is just around the corner, I went to the Supermarket this morning and it is getting harder and harder to resist the chocolate eggs and Hot Cross Buns.  We had Stamp Club a couple of days ago and everyone enjoyed making cute wee treat boxes for their kiddies, especially watercolouring the gorgeous bunnies from "Everybunny".  We continued the watercolouring theme and did some cards with Dinoroar and Storybook Friends as well.  Next month we are going feminine with some Mothers Day cards, and I am going to show them the faux chalkboard technique as well.

I have got a table at my daughters school gala in a couple of weeks, so I have made some extra treat boxes and jellybean tubes to sell.  Want to see?


Well, I'm sad to say that Sale-a-bration is almost at an end, with only 9 days to go.  It has been lots of fun, and all my ladies have done really well with their free products they have earned.  Don't miss your chance to join the fun before SAB finishes for another year.  I don't have space for any more bookings between now and then, but I am happy to take orders or help with choosing items for your Starter Kit if you would like to sign up to join my team of Stampin' Up demonstrators.  Email me anytime at emilycampbell78@yahoo.co.nz

Thats all for today, enjoy the sunshine everyone!

Comments