Happy 2013!

Happy New Year Crafters!  

One of my goals this year is to blog more!  I freely admit to being absolutely terrible on that front LOL!  I will also try to keep my Facebook pages up to date (Tiny Kiwi for Market information and card sales and custom orders, and Watching Ink Dry for Stampin' Up! promotions and announcements, and classes that I am running) - one way or the other, I hope to increase my web presence this year anyway!!

I also plan to return to scrapbooking.  I really enjoy making something beautiful with the multitude of photos I take of take of my gorgeous kids, as well as the places we visit, friends we meet, holidays we take and people we love.  So this will be the year of the scrapbooks, as well as the year of the have-more-workshops, get-more-customers and send-more-cards LOL.  I'm sure I'm not the only one setting New Years Resolutions!

This is one such special place in my life:


And my special peeps:


I haven't done much Scrapbooking in the last few years, as my focus has been on making cards and going to Markets, but I have missed it and it is time to get back into it!!  Next week I will be receiving some of the new(ish) Stampin' Up Divided Page Protectors, in the Project Life style so I am really inspired to start something new.  Many people do a daily or weekly layout (Project 365 type thing) but I think I will aim for a double-page layout per month of 2013 - watch this space!!!

Before I go I want to take a quick moment to thank all my lovely friends and customers for helping to make 2012 so successful, I had a great year getting immersed into the Stampin' Up! world, meeting new people, learning new skills and sharing my passion with others.  I am very much looking forward to more of the same in 2013. 

Lastly, Sale-a-bration 2013 beings in just a few weeks time, and it is a great way to kick off the new year with some fun and exciting FREE products.  I'll tell you more in my next post, but in the meantime, please enjoy these sneak peeks.



Comments