That scary "C" word!

It has been a while since I have blogged, but I have been very busy behind the scenes!   Tiny Kiwi has been continuing to appear at the Handmade Titirangi Markets, I have written an article for the October-November issue of the West Auckland Parent Centre's Newsletter talking about "Making and Doing", I am donating some products to a fundraiser for Cure Kids, we've had a New Catalogue Launch introducing two new catalogues, and just now I am busy preparing for 4 Christmas Classes that I will be running over 6 weeks in the lead-up to Christmas.  I know that is is obscenely early to be talking about Christmas, but I have been inspired by what I learned recently at the Stampin' Up! "Heartfelt Stamping Event" at Alexander Park in Greenlane, and I am looking forward to sharing what I have learned with my friends and customers.

Here is a sneak preview of a wee project I made today:


We will be creating this on November 2nd at my Christmas Ornament Class.  I really enjoyed putting this one together and can't wait to show everyone how they can create this as well.

And in the first class, on October 5th, we are making six Christmas Cards, two each of the following:


I also plan to make up a big pile of these packs to sell at the Handmade Markets in November and December; there are so many beautiful products in the two new catalogues from Stampin' Up! that I have trouble choosing which ones to use, so keep an eye out to see whether I have been able to reign myself in our not!

Here is a wee schedule of where you can find me over the next few months:

Friday 5th October - Christmas Card Making Class, 7pm
Friday 2nd November - Christmas Ornament Class, 7pm
Saturday 10th November - Handmade Titirangi Market, 10am-2pm
Friday 23rd November - Christmas Card Making, 7pm
Friday 7th December - Christmas Wrapping and Packaging, 7pm
Saturday 8th December - Handmade Titirangi Market, 10am-2pm
Saturday 15th December - Handmade Titirangi Twilight Market, 4-9pm

The new Stampin' Up! Catalogue is here, please let me know (email emilycampbell78@yahoo.co.nz) or leave a comment if you would like me to send you a copy or if you would like to register for a class.  





Comments